‘Casabarka’ benefit goes to the dogs
San Diego’s most well-dressed dogs will sport their finest tuxedos and tiaras at the Humane Society and SPCA’s annual Fur Ball gala “Casabarka” on Aug. 14.
The event will honor the Ellen Browning Scripps Foundation for its investment in the San Diego Humane Society for the past 13 years, in addition to its philanthropy throughout San Diego County and beyond.
The evening will begin with a cocktail reception with fun activities for all the four-legged guests. The reception will be followed by a live auction, a live-action painting performance by Splash! Animals, and a three-course dinner prepared by Jeffrey Strauss, owner and executive chef of Pamplemousse Grille.
Guests can end the evening dancing the night away to live music.
Tickets $175-$500 at (619) 243-3401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NCHS and SPCA’s Paws to Celebrate gala is on May 9
- ‘After Dark’ gala benefits Lux Art Institute
- SD Humane Society, SPCA get $1 million grant from Petco
- Music society patrons enjoy gala
- New Children’s Museum Gala is child’s play
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1555