Parkinson’s support group to meet monthly
Jim Prussack, owner of In-Home Therapy Services of San Diego, will address the Parkinson’s support group at its first Wednesday of the month meeting, 1 to 3 p. m. Aug. 4 at the Belmont Village, 3535 Manchester Ave., Cardiff. Prussack also teaches balance and fall prevention classes for seniors and will share his approach to working with People with Parkinson’s (PwP). There will also be a Care and Share time, plus refreshments. Free. More details at (760) 940-2763.
- Pilates People filling ‘health and fitness void’
- Group calls for health care reform
- Senior facility support sought
- Meet the Chefs of Del Mar event raises nearly $80,000
- Carmel Valley woman launches equine advocacy group
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5611