Inbody on top 100 list
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney announced in April that Del Mar resident Robert Inbody, a senior vice president, financial advisor in the firm’s La Jolla office, was named to Barron’s annual list of America’s top 100 financial advisers.
The list is made up of a select group of individuals who are screened on a number of criteria. Among factors the survey takes into consideration are the assets under management, revenue produced for the firm and quality of services provided to clients. Investment performance is not an explicit criterion.
- Ribbon cutting for Greener Dawn set for Sept. 10
- UCSD ranks 11th on Kiplinger’s ‘Best Values’ list
- Addison wine list recognized
- The A-List meets ‘Aida’ at La Jolla Athenaeum
- Solana Beach money trader sentenced in currency scam
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4369