Talking about technology
Solana Beach resident Joanne Stark learns how to use her cell phone with help from AT&T’s John Osborne. The event was organized by OASIS, a nonprofit dedicated to enriching the lives of mature adults, with support from AT&T. The free event offered 20-minute one-on-one sessions where volunteers taught mature adults how to feel more comfortable with their mobile technology.
- Presentations on fuel cell technology being held Monday
- Research Report: UCSD upgrades solar technology
- Advocates for Classical Music seeks volunteers
- Everybody’s talking about … these titles from 2009
- Renovated Arts Library features advanced technology
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7244