Top of the Stretch pt. I
John Daly has penned cartoons for the Boston Globe, Boston Herald and Albany (N.Y.) Times-Union. Top of the Stretch chronicles the spirit of the horse player and is a collaborative effort with Eric Kozlowski. Eric has followed horse racing for many years and sees the wit and humor in the trials and tribulations of the horse player. Top of the Stretch can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 230-7400. For information about sponsoring this cartoon in the newspaper, call Ann Marie Gabaldon (858) 756-1403 ext. 110.
- Comic strip chronicles horseplayer’s world
- Speaker shares story of how horses helped heal autistic son
- Owners offer reward for alleged horse poisoning
- Lindbergh Field gets free Wi-Fi through holidays
- Animal lovers in pony heaven
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7461