Touched by Solana Beach couple
I came across the article in the Solana Beach Sun entitled SB Couple Celebrate 70th wedding anniversary purely by chance while investigating vacation destinations.
It was a breath of fresh air to read an uplifting article instead of the depressing topics that most newspapers cover. They found what I believe are the qualities most of us search for in a partner to share our life with:
- someone to share the highs and lows
- someone to laugh at our not so funny jokes
- someone to do silly things with like taking walk in the rain
- someone to hold our hand and cry with us when we receive tragic news
- but most of all a partner with whom we share common interests.
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Hollan for 70 years together and for finding and keeping what we all are looking for.
- SB couple celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Solana Beach launches new city Web site
- Touched by Angelman’s
- Solana Beach honored for landscape architecture
- New Solana Beach Sun Web site now online
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7523