Carmel Valley Auxiliary hosts ‘Cheers to Children’
The Carmel Valley Auxiliary Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital hosted “Cheers to Children” Oct. 7 at Arterra Bar and Lounge. This special night of fun, food, music and cocktails supports the Autism Discovery Institute at Rady Children’s Hospital.
- Rady auxiliary unit holds fundraising event
- Maroon 5 headlines benefit concert
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Maroon 5 concert raises more than $600,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital
- Carmel Valley Rec Center hosts Spring Egg Hunt
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=521