Opinion: What happened to respect for neighbors, property?
In 1983, I moved to Solana Beach with my two daughters. I wanted to be able to raise them in a civilized area, an area in which people were polite, courteous, thoughtful, and respectful. Beginning with the 2002 election cycle, we have seen increasing destruction of political yard signs. What has happened to my idea of civilized behavior? To courtesy? To respect of our neighbors and their property?
- Dacus neighbors complain of property misuse
- Festive flamingos delight neighbors year-round
- Dacus property misuse alleged
- Vacancy irritates neighbors
- Signage issues continue to linger
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=602