Opinion: What are Del Mar’s priorities?
To the editor,
It has been my observation the last several months, as fire season approaches, that weeds (almost as tall as I am, and I’m over 5 feet) are standing proudly along the 5 and Del Mar Heights off-ramp heading south. If Del Mar can afford to purchase the fairgrounds, why can’t Del Mar take pride in the surroundings, specifically the ramp that takes people into Del Mar. It is times like this that I am glad I live in San Diego (east of the 5). Work with me Del Martians.
- Closures along I-15 in Escondido planned for next two months
- Opinion: The ‘shrinking plurality’ of desired colleges
- Opinion: Steve McDowell should be re-elected for many reasons
- Opinion: What happened to respect for neighbors, property?
- New yoga studio targets stress
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=400