Carmel Valley attorney discusses patient safetyOn Oct. 17, Carmel Valley attorney Steve Vosseller participated in a panel discussion during the American Society of Anesthesiologists annual meeting at the San Diego Convention Center. Vosseller represents individuals and families in various personal injury cases, including medical malpractice matters. He joined two anesthesiologists and a Sacramento defense attorney in a panel discussion of patient safety, prevention of medical errors, communication with patients, and other issues confronting anesthesiologists. More than 100 anesthesiologists from across the U.S. attended the discussion. The American Society of Anesthesiologists is an educational, research, and scientific association with more than 44,000 members dedicated to raising and maintaining the standards of the medical practice of anesthesiology and improving patient care.
- Sharp integrates palm-scanning patient ID technology
- Class action lawsuit filed against Scripps Health
- Attorney’s physical exam turns him in new direction
- Heights attorney honored for representing underrepresented
- Kaiser, V.A. to launch electronic medical-data exchange program
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=828