Man in painter’s mask robs Encinitas bank
A man wearing a painter’s mask threatened a teller with a pistol while robbing a North County bank Monday afternoon.
The thief, who appeared to be about 40, confronted the employee at the Wells Fargo branch in the 200 block of North El Camino Real in Encinitas and demanded cash shortly after 1 p.m., Lt. Dave Brown said. He fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
Witnesses described the robber as about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds, with dark hair. He was wearing a dark-colored cap and an olive-green jacket, the lieutenant said.
- Man wearing Chargers shirt robs Pacific Beach bank
- Bandit robs Carlsbad bank
- Masked thief robs Sorrento Valley bank
- Clairemont Mesa bank robbed
- Bank robbed in Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=307