Santa Fe Christian Schools presents ‘The Nerd’
What does it take to be a good friend and how far will you go to help a friend in need? Is meddling in someone’s life ever justifiable? These are just a few questions that the students of Santa Fe Christian Schools will ask during their performance of “The Nerd” a sharp, witty play by Larry Shue. Students have been in rehearsal since September, working diligently to bring to life a production that centers on friendship and in the process provide endless opportunities for laughter. Performances are Thursday, Nov. 4 at 7 p.m., Friday, Nov. 5, at 3 p.m. and 7p.m. and Saturday Nov. 6, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. All performances are at Santa Fe Christian Schools Chapel; tickets are $10 at door.
Santa Fe Christian Schools is located at 838 Academy Drive, Solana Beach or for more information, go to www.sfcs.net.
- Santa Fe Christian Schools presents ‘Cinderella’ at the Star Theater in Oceanside
- Five Santa Fe Christian students qualify as National Merit Scholars
- Four Santa Fe Christian students place in regional spelling bee
- Santa Fe Christian drama students inspired by actor
- Santa Fe Christian JV Volleyball Team tops at tournament
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=808