St. Peter’s Del Mar seeks designer duds for annual fashion show
St. Peter’s Thrift Shop needs donations of gently used designer and formal wear for its popular annual fashion show fundraiser. Tax receipts are available for donations. Set to happen on Nov. 22, this year’s fashion show and luncheon will benefit both The Community Resource Center, which helps homeless and at-risk homeless households, and the Joy to the World Kindergarten in Namibia.
You may bring donations to St. Peter’s Thrift Shop, located at 334 14th St. in Del Mar Village, one block east of the 101. Or, for more information, call Chris Miller at 858-481-1945.
- The Country Friends outline details for fashion show
- Fashion show set for next week
- Fashion show highlights designs by high school students
- Lyric Opera celebrates anniversary with fashion show
- National Charity League puts on fashion show
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=460