2010 Hope Ride in the River Park is Nov. 6
Join the San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy and Camp HOPE on a fantastic fall motorcycle ride to benefit two great causes — kids and the environment! The event will be held Nov. 6. Registration begins at 8 a.m.; ride begins at 10 a.m. Start Location: Torrey Pines High School. The 95-mile route will take riders from Del Mar to Warner Springs through the beautiful 94,000-acre San Dieguito River Park.
Cost: $100 per rider/$125 with passenger, includes breakfast, lunch, t-shirt and raffle ticket. Advance registration required at www.ncda-usa.org by Nov. 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 674-2275 x12 for more information.
- Smoking ban goes into effect in San Dieguito River Park
- Patrons celebrate River Park anniversary with lawn party
- San Dieguito River Park could face the ‘end of a vision’
- Celebrating 20 years of the San Dieguito River Park
- San Diego budget could affect river park maintenance, access
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=588