Bestselling author to speak at Nov. 10 luncheon
Words Alive, a San Diego non-profit literacy organization that inspires a commitment to reading and develops shared reading experiences for children, youth and adults, will feature multiple New York Times best-selling author Elizabeth Berg as its annual Authors’ Luncheon keynote speaker. Robert Goolrick, an established author in his own right, will join Berg as a speaker. The Authors’ Luncheon will take place Wednesday, Nov. 10, at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine. For more information, contact Patrick Stewart, executive director, at (858) 274-9673, firstname.lastname@example.org or access our website at www.wordsalive.org.
- ‘Going Rogue’ co-author to speak at fashion lunch
- Record number of ‘angels’ support benefit luncheon
- There’s quite a tale behind the Storybook Ball
- Local author to speak at civil rights event
- Author Tom Zoellner to speak at The Book Works
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=621