Ocean Air students get jazzed
A big part of Red Ribbon Week is celebrating a healthy lifestyle and Ocean Air students got a good workout in on Oct. 28 with a recess Jazzercise session. Ocean Air parent Joy Napolitano, who teaches Jazzercise at the Carmel Valley Boys and Girls Club, led the students in an energetic routine. Several teachers and Vice Principal Chris Delehanty also showed off their Jazzercise skills. The kids really got into the action, singing along.
- Ocean Air’s International Night takes students on a journey
- Torrey Pines sends off an ‘amazing group’ of students
- Solana Vista students have a fun run
- Principal resigns to head San Pasqual Union district
- Ocean Air educator named a California Teacher of the Year
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=942