Prop. D, changing Pacific Highlands Ranch restrictions, passes
The results are in from the Nov. 2 election, one that had several highly anticipated local races.
Prop. C, the proposition to free development in Pacific Highlands Ranch from the Interstate 5/Highway 56 interchange project passed with 70 percent of the vote. The results were “outstanding,” said Manjeet Ranu, the Pacific Highlands Ranch representative on the Carmel Valley Community Planning Board who helped develop Prop C.
“The community asked to solve the predicament Pacific Highlands Ranch and our neighbors faced and Prop C was created at the request of the community so we could finish the job and complete the vision for Pacific Highlands Ranch,” Ranu said in a statement. “I am so happy with the result and proud of the community’s accomplishment. Now we will be turning our focus on implementing Prop C.”
- Prop. C key ballot for Pacific Highlands Ranch, Carmel Valley
- Opinion: Vote yes on Prop. C
- Pacific Highlands Ranch petition circulates
- Council OKs 27-acre Pacific Highlands Ranch development
- Group to study changing 5/56 requirement
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=714