Suspect in Carmel Valley hit-and-run arrested
By City News Service
A hit-and-run crash in Carmel Valley late Tuesday afternoon led to an arrest, California Highway Patrol reported.
A Ford pickup collided with a Honda Civic at 5:06 p.m. on northbound Interstate 15, just north of Carmel Valley, and the truck’s driver failed to stop, according to the CHP.
An arrest was made about 6 p.m., the CHP reported, but no details were immediately released.
The other driver was hurt, but did not require hospitalization, according to the CHP.
- Suspect in two Carmel Valley robberies arrested
- Suspected drunk driver arrested after Leucadia crash
- Suspected drunken driver arrested after early morning crash
- Burglary suspect leads officers on road chase
- Suspect in Carmel Valley, other attacks arrested
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=19702