Del Mar Polar Plunge to be held Jan. 1
Those who want to brave the Pacific Ocean to welcome 2011 are invited to the popular annual Polar Bear Plunge, which will be held Jan. 1, 2011 at 11 a.m. at Del Mar Beach (in front of the Poseidon Restaurant) near the main lifeguard station. Coffee and donuts will be served afterward.
- Polar Bear Plunge reopens at San Diego Zoo
- Plunging into the New Year
- Volunteers help clean up Del Mar beach
- Del Mar Heights students take a ride on the Polar Express
- Poseidon Restaurant offering half-price wine nights
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=20050