San Diego County library wants to hear your story
San Diego County Library has teamed up with the Voice of San Diego to host The People’s Post, a digital storytelling project. All members of the San Diego community are encouraged to visit one of the three host libraries and have their story videotaped and shared with the world.
Staff is available to meet with potential storytellers at the Solana Beach branch, 157 Stevens Ave, Tuesdays from 3 – 7 p.m. and Thursdays from 3 – 6 p.m.
Stories can be seen at www.thepeoplespost.org. Library Director José Aponte says the videos are “sacred material, and exemplary of the library’s traditional and contemporary archival responsibility and mission.” For more information on The People’s Post or to schedule an appointment, call (858) 495-5037, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sdcl.org/peoples-post.html.
- Residents encouraged to tell personal stories
- Carmel Valley Library Corner: Morning story time geared to infants
- Supervisors looking in to restrict R-rated library rentals
- February is Museum Month all across San Diego County
- No more R-rated movies for minors at library
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=20463