Guided hike of San Dieguito River Park trail offered
Join the San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy on Sunday, Jan. 16, from 1 p.m.-4:30 p.m. as the group explores the San Dieguito River Park’s Heritage Trail, connecting San Pasqual Valley to the Poway Trail system. This trail is not yet open to the public. Enjoy panoramic views of the valley, beautiful oak riparian woodland and learn about threats to the native habitat from expert guides. This 6.5-mile round-trip hike is moderately-strenuous for beginners. Please bring water and be prepared for changing weather.
Cost: $20 for current San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy members; $35 for non-members. Reservations required. Contact email@example.com or (858) 755-6956 to register. Location: Heritage Trailhead, Highland Valley Road, Escondido 92025.
- Celebrating 20 years of the San Dieguito River Park
- 2010 Hope Ride in the River Park is Nov. 6
- Vote eliminates city funding of the San Dieguito River Park
- Smoking ban goes into effect in San Dieguito River Park
- Patrons celebrate River Park anniversary with lawn party
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=20493