Solana Beach Presbyterian Church offers Reagan Library tour
In honor of President Ronald Reagan’s 100th Birthday (Feb. 6, 2011), the Presidential Library is undergoing a complete transformation of the Museum’s galleries and will re-open to the public just a few days before our trip. Enjoy a tour of the museum, box lunch (included) and an opportunity to explore on your own as well. See the Oval Office, a part of the Berlin Wall, the Air Force One Pavilion, Presidential Gravesite and much more! History buffs will love this trip! Solana Beach Presbyterian Church Senior Center is joining with our friends from Point Loma Presbyterian Church for this joint adventure.
Cost is $50 (includes deluxe charter bus transportation, museum entrance & tour, box lunch at the museum, in-route snacks & beverages & driver’s tip).
Call Jennie at (858) 509-2587 for reservations in advance.
Reagan Presidential Library Tour — Thursday, Feb. 10
Depart: 8:30 a.m., Return by 7 p.m.
Meet at Solana Beach Presbyterian Church 120 Stevens Avenue, Solana Beach, CA 92075.
- Solana Beach Presbyterian Church Senior Center to preview upcoming trip to Sierra foothills
- Annual tradition returns to SB Presbyterian
- Solana Beach Library to hold used book sale
- Derby history celebrated at Solana Beach library event
- Solana Beach Library to feature local author Woodrow Wilson at next ‘Friends Night Out’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=21235