Torrey Pines planning board elections coming
An election for the Torrey Pines Planning Board (TPCPB) members will be held on Thursday March 10, from 6-8 p.m. at the Del Mar Hills School (14085 Mango Dr.).
The TPCPB is an advisory group to the city of San Diego and deals mainly with land use issues such as the widening of I-5.
The Torrey Pines Planning area lies west of I-5 and east of Del Mar and includes the Del Mar Heights, Del Mar Terrace, as well as the Industrial Sorrento Valley areas.
If you are interested in becoming a board member, please contact Patti Ashton at firstname.lastname@example.org and also please attend the board meeting on Thursday Feb. 10, at 7 p.m. at the Del Mar Hills School.
You may also visit the website www.torreypinescommunity.org
- Torrey Pines board seeks candidates
- Torrey Pines planning board seeks candidates
- Voter turnout low in planning board elections
- Candidates wanted to serve on Torrey Hills planning board
- Seats open on Torrey Pines board
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=21215