Del Mar jewelry store robbed
At least one jewelry thief cut through a wall to gain entry into a Del Mar jewelry store the night of Feb. 4, sheriff’s deputies said.
Sometime overnight, a burglar or burglars broke into an empty for-rent space and cut through an interior wall to tunnel into Loghman Jewelers, at 1555 Camino Del Mar, Lt. Jim Walker said.
He said the burglary was reported Feb. 5 around 10:30 a.m. by employees who opened the business.
The burglars got away with $50,000 worth of jewelry that was on display.
No one was arrested and suspect descriptions were not available.
— City News Service
- Jewelry store robbed by gunman
- Plaza jewelry store robbed at gunpoint
- Cedros jewelry store aims for fresh approach
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center jewelry store burglarized
- Del Mar jewelry store robbing suspect in custody
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=21320