Del Mar City Council to hold special meeting on proposed fairgrounds purchase
The Del Mar City Council will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, March 9, at 6 p.m., in the Del Mar Communications Center, located 240 Tenth Street, Del Mar. The purpose of the special meeting will be to provide information to the public regarding the City’s proposed purchase of the fairgrounds and race track property; the proposed “Governance Model; and to solicit public input regarding this proposal.
The “Special Meeting Agenda” will be posted at City Hall and on the City’s website no later than Friday, March 4. For more information, visit, www.delmar.ca.us.
- Del Mar City Council OKs framework for new fairgrounds governance model
- Council in search of some solutions for city’s woes
- Del Mar City Council may buy Fairgrounds
- Fairgrounds CEO says Del Mar’s intent to purchase property is ‘Not a Good Deal’
- Solana Beach and Del Mar to start talks about fairgrounds purchase
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=21738