Solana Beach school pledges financial support to families
Santa Fe Christian Schools has announced that it will allocate $1 million in tuition assistance for the 2011-12 school year. Santa Fe’s financial commitment ensures that a private Christian education is accessible to interested families. The ability to provide $1 million for the next school year alone marks a milestone for the school, having disbursed $2.7 million in tuition assistance over the past five years.
Santa Fe’s Chief Financial Officer Steve Kuptz notes, “it’s a blessing that our school is able to come along side new and existing families to provide a private Christian education during these very difficult economic times.”
Santa Fe Christian, a college preparatory school located in Solana Beach, is currently accepting applications for the 2011-12 school year. For more information, please visit www.sfsc.net.
- Solana Beach schools bring Thanksgiving dinners to Harmonium families
- Solana Beach church gives to military families; wrapping day is Dec. 18
- Solana Beach schools need your support
- Del Mar school board’s financial task force to present report
- Solana Beach Ball offers community opportunity to support Solana Beach schools
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=21915