Parents invited to lunch presentations for DM school district
The Del Mar Union School District lunch committee is currently analyzing the district’s hot lunch program. The first step was surveying families about their satisfaction with the current program, now begins the process of evaluating options for improvement.
Parents are invited to come learn more about the companies that are interested in serving the children healthy and appealing lunches at three different presentations and food tastings by the vendors. Each company will present its philosophy, lunch program and answer questions from the community.
Presentations are as follows:
• Saturday, March 5, 1:30 to 3 p.m., Torrey Hills MUR with vendor Chickpeas (dining-details.com/chickpeas)
• Sunday March 6, 1:30-3 p.m, Sycamore Ridge MUR with vendor KI’s School Lunches (kis.naturallunches.com)
• Monday March 7, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Del Mar Hills Academy MUR with vendor Revolution Foods (revfoods.com)
If you and your family are interested in attending, seating is limited, so please register at zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22BY6FCYNKM
- Del Mar school district parents ask for lunch food improvements
- An open letter to Del Mar Union School District parents
- Council to negotiate Shores property lease extension with school district
- Ashley Falls dads join kids for lunch
- Carmel Valley: Del Mar Union School District addresses details for new office
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=22077