Del Mar City Council to hold March 9 meeting on proposed fairgrounds purchase
The Del Mar City Council will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, March 9, at 6 p.m., in the Del Mar Communications Center, 240 10th Street, Del Mar. The purpose of the special meeting will be to provide information to the public regarding the city’s proposed purchase of the fairgrounds and race track property; the proposed “Governance Model; and to solicit public input regarding this proposal.
The “Special Meeting Agenda” will be posted at City Hall and on the city’s website no later than Friday, March 4. For more information, visit, www.delmar.ca.us.
- Del Mar City Council to hold special meeting on proposed fairgrounds purchase
- Del Mar City Council OKs framework for new fairgrounds governance model
- DM City Council OKs sidewalk cafes
- Carmel Valley town hall meeting to be held by San Diego City Councilman Carl DeMaio
- Del Mar City Council may buy Fairgrounds
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=22083