Solana Beach: Doga Yoga benefit planned
San Diego’s Leash Your Fitness is sponsoring a Doga Yoga special event benefitting the Labradors and Friends Rescue Group.
The event will be held March 12, from 9 a.m.-10 a.m., at Muttropolis Inc., at 227 S. Cedros Ave. in the Design District of Solana Beach. Bring a yoga mat and/or towel, water bottle, your dog, and a mat/towel for your dog.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Labradors and Friends Rescue Group, Inc., a nonprofit animal rescue group dedicated to rescuing Labrador retrievers and Labrador mixed breed dogs in California.
Register at www.LeashYourFitness.com or at Muttropolis in Solana Beach. Cost is $20.
Labradors and Friends Rescue Group will also be holding an adoption event following the Doga Yoga class from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Solana Beach Chamber networking breakfast planned
- Om, sweet om: Yoga sessions soothe, strengthen
- Solana Beach Library to present an evening of Irish dancing
- Puppy Love 5K is a fundraiser for animal center
- Solana Beach Oktoberfest has a definite beach feel
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=22110