Carmel Valley company hosts ambassador from Vietnam
On March 1, Christopher Weil & Company along with Soledad Investment, hosted Ambassador Le Cong Phung in their Carmel Valley (High Bluff) offices.
The ambassador was appointed by President Nguyen Minh Triet as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the United States of America in October 2007.
The purpose of his visit was to discuss trade. He is looking for San Diego-based companies to invest in Vietnam as well as for opportunities for cultural and education exchanges. For more on Christopher Weil & Company, visit www.cweil.com; For more on the ambassador, visit www.vietnamembassy-usa.org/about_the_embassy/the_ambassador/
- Carmel Valley resident’s company kept stars safe at Super Bowl
- Carmel Valley students launch filmmaking company
- Israeli ambassador gives speech without interruption
- LJ Playhouse names Moxie Theatre as resident theater company
- Carmel Valley company home to TV show
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=22506