Del Mar: ‘Free Flight Bird Sanctuary’ presentation to be held in Solana Beach
The Friends of the Solana Beach Library invite the public to its Friends Night Out event on Tuesday, April 5, at 6:30 p.m. The event will feature a presentation on “Free Flight, Our Local Exotic Bird Sanctuary.”
Free Flight is on Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar and was opened by Dr. Robert Stonebreaker as a sanctuary that saves, nurtures, rehabilitates, and places exotic birds in their ideal environment.
Our Friends Night Out program will be presented by Sarah Booher, who is the outreach coordinator for Free Flight. At the program attendees will be able to learn more about Free Flight and also meet and interact with some of the unique birds which make up the Free Flight Flock.
This event is free to the public and will be held at the Solana Beach Library, 157 Stevens Ave. in Solana Beach, (858-755-1404).
- Solana Beach Library to host Friends Night Out event April 5
- Del Mar Free Flight still going strong
- Sanctuary takes wing with new status
- Solana Beach Library to hold special Friends Night Out event
- Solana Beach Library to feature local author Woodrow Wilson at next ‘Friends Night Out’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=22725