Guided nature hike to be held April 10
Join the San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy on Sunday, April 10, from 1-4 p.m., on a guided wildflower hike at Clevenger Canyon South, with sweeping views of the surrounding canyons and mountains. This 4.5-mile round-trip hike has an elevation gain of 1000 feet and is strenuous for intermediate hikers. Please bring water and be prepared for changing weather. FREE. Reservations required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 674-2275 Ext. 12 for directions and to reserve a space.
- Guided hike of San Dieguito River Park trail offered
- Help restore wildlife habitat Jan. 30 at Crest Canyon
- San Diego council OKs water rate hike
- Residents can protest rate hike
- ‘Pines’ festival will celebrate nature
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=22849