Solana Beach credit union robbed
A man with a bandana over his face pretended to have a concealed gun today while robbing a North County credit union.
The thief, who appeared to be in his mid-30s, approached a teller at the Mission Federal Credit Union office in the 900 block of Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach and demanded cash shortly before 11 a.m., sheriff’s Lt. Jim Walker said.
After the employee handed over about $3,000, the robber, who was wearing a black leather jacket and a black baseball cap, fled the area on foot toward a nearby Vons store, Walker said.
— City News Service
- Solana Beach bank robbed using demand note
- Del Mar sunglass store robbed
- Carmel Valley bank robbed
- Robber hits Torrey Highlands bank
- CV supermarket bank robbed
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23031