Del Mar Fire Department to host Weed and Nuisance Abatement program workshop
The Del Mar Fire Department will host a community education workshop for residents on April 19, from 6:30-8 p.m., to introduce the new Weed and Nuisance Abatement program.
At this workshop, the department will provide property owners with fire department concerns related to overgrown vegetation throughout the city. They will discuss a new weed abatement inspection program, methods for identifying common overgrown vegetation hazards on property, how owners will be notified of hazards and will also introduce the fire departments new seasonal weed abatement inspector. The Fire Marshal and Weed Abatement Inspector will present this program.
This workshop will take place at the City Hall Annex Building.
- Opinion: It’s time to reduce Del Mar’s fire hazard
- Positive steps in fire protection
- Strides made in fire safety
- Stay safe during fall’s fire season
- Del Mar workshop to consider solid waste and recycling collection improvements
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23215