Swim team’s ‘Bring-it-on-a-Thon’ to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito Aquatics Department Rancho San Dieguito Swimming Team’s annual fundraiser will be held April 20, from 11:45 a.m.-5:45 p.m., at Pardee Aquatics Center in Solana Beach. Swimmers see how many laps they can swim in one hour. RSD Swimmers and Sea Wolves Water Polo players each collects flat donations, or may collect pledges for each lap they swim and each swimmer’s goal is to raise at least $150. Funds raised directly benefit RSD Swim Team, Sea Wolves Water Polo, and other Boys & Girls Club of San Dieguito aquatic programs.
- McDonald to lead Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
- Girl Scout volunteers her time to build a garden for the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
- Hollywood-themed gala supports Boys & Girls Clubs
- Sheehy to be in Hall of Fame
- Big bucks for Boys & Girls Club
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23281