Del Mar Mesa planning board election results in
In the recent Del Mar Mesa planning board election, vice chair Elizabeth Rabbitt and board members Jim Bessemer and Preston Drake were elected at large residential representatives. Paul Metcalf was elected to the small developer seat. The community service representative seat remains vacant; Remington Jackson was appointed as open space representative, and Marvin Gerst remains trails representative. Michael Vincent remains the Meadows Del Mar Resort representative. Gary Levitt, Elizabeth Rabbitt and Pardee representative Allen Kashani were re-elected chair, vice-chair and secretary, respectively.
Chair Gary Levitt commended Mesa board member Marvin Gerst for his work on and recent re-election as chair of the Los Penasquitos Citizens Advisory Committee.
- Voter turnout low in planning board elections
- Carmel Valley: Mesa board supports California Trout agency in fish, water conservation
- Del Mar Mesa board hopes to create MAD
- Del Mar Mesa briefs from Oct. 14 meeting
- Carmel Valley area planning group creates panel to study redistricting
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23370