Del Mar Heights students top Continental Math League
Del Mar Heights School’s fourth- and fifth-graders have placed in the top of the Continental Math League national competition for the second year in a row!
Fourth-graders are ranked first in California, first in the regional competition and eighth in the United States. Dhruba Basu and Kevin Gottlieb both have perfect scores on all the competition’s tests and are among the National Students Leaders for this year.
The Del Mar Heights fifth-graders are ranked first in California and first in the United States. In their regional group, which includes countries from around the world, they are also ranked first. Fourteen of the Heights fifth-graders have perfect scores in the competition and are among the National Student Leaders: Vanessa Beeler, Sophia Friedman, Max Jackson, Tyler Masuda, Trevor McNulty, Ryan Parkes, Johnny Roy, Klara Chisholm, Jon Garvey, Kailtyn Krueger, Kiara McNulty, Isabella Parise, Graham Rice, and Olivia Seidel.
- Canyon Crest Academy students place eighth in national math competition
- Del Mar Heights wins Golden Bell Award
- Canyon Crest Academy 4th in math contest
- Del Mar Heights school advances students’ tech education with iTouch Learning program
- Local students advance to FIRST Lego League Robotics regionals
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23447