Del Mar parking lot on Coast Highway for sale
The parking lot at 1601 Coast Highway recently hit the market, with an asking price of $10 million, according to loopnet.com. The lot is one of the city’s most heavily used pay-to-park sights, with patrons from Powerhouse Park, Jake’s Del Mar and Poseidon using it regularly. The nearly one-acre parking lot could potentially include 10,000 square feet of commercial development, pending the city’s approval. The property, owned by Del Mar Beach Property LLC and leased to Seagrove Parking LLC, is being represented by Distinctive Properties. Mike Cady, the broker for this sale, declined to comment on this sale, and the owner did not return phone calls by press time.
- Del Mar downtown property owner to use alternative means to ease parking
- Parking rates now lower in Del Mar for holidays
- ‘Free’ parking in paradise
- Del Mar reduces parking fees to encourage shopping
- City, state discuss fairgrounds sale
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23525