Torrey Pines High School and Canyon Crest Academy to hold fashion show fundraiser
Torrey Pines School and Canyon Crest Academy will hold its second annual collaborative Fashion Show fundraiser Wednesday, May 18, at 7:30 p.m. at the CCA Proscenium Theater. Students from the Fashion Design classes will show off their garment creations.
Students from the Fashion Merchandising class will showcase their wardrobe coordinating techniques featuring retail merchandise from their boutique internships (“Daisy Blue,” “Pretty Please” and “Peace and Love”).
General admission: $7. Student admission $5. Proceeds benefit the Fashion Program at both schools. Mark your calendar and plan to join us for this fun event.
- Fashion show highlights designs by high school students
- Canyon Crest Academy selected as a ‘Grammy Signature School’
- Torrey Pines, Canyon Crest make Newsweek’s top 200 high schools list
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation schedules spring fundraiser
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation’s ‘Pump Up the Volume’ fundraiser coming
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=23878