Board lifts mandatory restrictions on water use in Solana Beach
By Joe Tash
Mandatory restrictions on water use — including a three-days-per-week limit on watering landscaped areas — have been lifted for customers of the Santa Fe Irrigation District, which serves Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach and Fairbanks Ranch.
The irrigation district’s board of directors voted unanimously to lift the restrictions at its meeting on Thursday, May 19. The water-use restrictions, including a requirement that all residential and commercial customers cut back on water use by 6 percent, had been in place since July 1, 2009, as the state grappled with a water shortage caused by drought and environmental issues.
For the entire story, visit http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/2011/05/21/rancho-santa-fe-board-lifts-mandatory-restrictions-on-water-use/
- SD County to begin mandatory water use restrictions
- Water restrictions to impact area
- Irrigation schedule to continue
- Water restriction in effect in SFID
- Water rates for Santa Fe Irrigation District to increase in new year
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24056