Solana Beach: Public informational workshop to be held on affordable housing mixed-use project
The city of Solana Beach will conduct a public informational workshop on an affordable housing mixed-use project proposed on the east side of the 500 block of South Sierra Avenue.
The workshop will be held on Wednesday, June 1, from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Solana Beach Council chambers (635 S. Highway 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075).
The project proposes a two-level mixed use project that includes 10 affordable housing units, an approximate 1,300-square-foot commercial market, and 54 parking spaces, preserving the existing 31 public parking spaces that currently exist on the site, in an underground parking garage.
- Mixed-media workshop offered
- Carmel Valley: Public comment period on Kilroy project coming soon
- Concerns linger over Lilian project
- Lilian project vote upcoming
- Carmel Valley: Battle begins to sway public opinion on Main Street project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24155