Solana Beach festival to feature music, food, crafts and fun
Fiesta del Sol, an annual Solana Beach community celebration, has become one of the largest festivals in San Diego County. The free event returns the weekend of June 4 and 5. Presented by the Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the city of Solana Beach and the Belly Up, the 2011 Fiesta del Sol is expected to attract more than 50,000 festival-goers over Saturday and Sunday.
The 32nd annual fiesta will take place adjacent to Fletcher Cove in Solana Beach within the area bordered by South Sierra Avenue and Acacia Avenue. The two-day event opens each morning at 9 a.m. with the arts & crafts fair and closes each evening at 9 p.m. after the conclusion of the last musical performance.
Among the many attractions will be a wide range of continuous live musical performers booked by the famed Belly Up Tavern, plus an eclectic array of arts and crafts exhibits, merchant booths, children’s activities, an international-themed food court and an adults-only beer and wine beverage garden. For more information, check out the official Fiesta del Sol website www.fiestadelsol.net.
- Solana Beach’s free, two-day music festival–Fiesta del Sol–returns
- Solana Beach Center For A Healthy Lifestyle ‘Gardenporium’ event May 14 to feature great food, movie, activities
- Residents reflect on Fiesta del Sol
- Crowd gathers for annual Fiesta del Sol
- Children’s Spring Festival and Egg Hunt to be held April 16 in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24260