Del Mar Union School District approves revised lunch RFP
The Del Mar Union School District board approved a new request for proposals (RFP) for the vended lunch program at its May 25 meeting. District superintendent Jim Peabody said normally the board doesn’t approve of RFPs, but in this case he wanted to make sure everything they wanted was included.
The RFP was changed to make the language less restrictive and to state that preference would be given to vendors that met the district’s healthy lunch criteria.
- Del Mar school district slated to choose new hot lunch provider this month
- Del Mar: Provider re-bid to be held for school district hot lunch program
- Del Mar Union School District moves toward healthier lunches
- Parents invited to lunch presentations for DM school district
- Opinion: Let’s move forward, not backwards, with school lunch
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24374