Solana Beach: Celebrate city at parade
The beautiful city of Solana Beach celebrates the 25th anniversary of becoming an incorporated city.
A parade incorporating many of Solana Beach’s children, schools and organizations that call Solana Beach home will be held at 9 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, at City Hall. The parade will make its way north on the west side of the closed-off Highway 101. Highway 101 west-side will be closed off from 7:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. from Lomas Santa Fe (Plaza) south to City Hall, 635 S Highway 101.
Marching bands, musical groups on flatbed trucks, unique cars, school kids, dignitaries and parents will start the parade at 9 a.m. and end up at the Fiesta Del Sol location on Acacia Street between Acacia and Sierra at 10 a.m. Be a part of this first-ever parade and arrive at the stage area for the Chamber of Commerce’ Fiesta Del Sol’s 32nd annual Celebration.
- Solana Beach seeks parade participants
- Help Solana Beach celebrate anniversary at festive events
- Solana Beach seeking 25th Anniversary Community Parade participants; apply now
- Solana Beach festival to feature music, food, crafts and fun
- Solana Beach ceremony, downtown parade highlight Veterans Day
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24378