Del Mar author releases another new book in popular series
Dr. Udo Wahn has released his new book “Cabo and Coral Reef Explorers.” This educational and inspirational children’s color picture book authored by Wahn, a Del Mar surfer and environmental activist, also features work by illustrator and Wyland Ocean Arts Society member Jennifer Belote of San Diego.
This adventurous tale is a sequel to Wahn’s popular books “Cabo and Coral Go Surfing!” and “Cabo and Coral’s Secret Surf Spot!”
In the book, the author reveals his thoughts on sharing and preserving ocean resources. The vibrant, captivating art and Wahn’s insight provide children with how they can be responsible for keeping ocean reefs protected and live “aloha.” Children will learn about sustainable fishing, “Marine Protected Areas” and gain an understanding of how ocean reefs play an important role in the overall balance of this planet.
To order: email@example.com or call 518-391-2300. The book is also available on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and borders.com. or wherever books are sold. Available in e-book as well.
Personalized and signed copies are available at www.CaboandCoral.com (free shipping).
- ‘Cabo and Coral’ reveal secret surf spot
- Reception and book signing to be held for Carmel Valley author’s new book
- Del Mar publisher featured in new edition of popular book series
- In new book, author strives to help children believe in themselves
- Reception, book signing set for local author’s third book
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24407