Solana Beach: Fiesta del Sol is June 4-5
Fiesta del Sol, an annual Solana Beach community celebration, has become one of the largest festivals in San Diego County. The free event returns the weekend of June 4 and 5.
The 32nd annual fiesta will take place adjacent to Fletcher Cove in Solana Beach within the area bordered by South Sierra Avenue and Acacia Avenue. The two-day event opens each morning at 9 a.m. with the arts & crafts fair and closes each evening at 9 p.m. after the conclusion of the last musical performance.
Among the many attractions will be a wide range of continuous live musical performers booked by the famed Belly Up Tavern, plus an eclectic array of arts and crafts exhibits, merchant booths, children’s activities, an international-themed food court and an adults-only beer and wine beverage garden.
For more information, check out the official Fiesta del Sol website www.fiestadelsol.net.
- Solana Beach festival to feature music, food, crafts and fun
- Residents reflect on Fiesta del Sol
- Crowd gathers for annual Fiesta del Sol
- Solana Beach’s free, two-day music festival–Fiesta del Sol–returns
- Record visitor attendance predicted for Fiesta del Sol
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24431