Del Mar: Conkwright sends city new letter pertaining to lawsuit
Del Mar commercial property owner George Conkwright has submitted a letter to the Del Mar City Council to read before a planned closed session pertaining to a lawsuit he filed against Del Mar, identified as: Conkwright vs. Del Mar, case #37-2011-00054394-CU-PT-NC.
To read the letter recently sent to the council, go to the Del Mar Times website, www.delmartimes.net, under the letters category. (Or type letters in the search file).
The letter is titled “Correspondence for the next City Council closed session Hearing regarding 1201 Camino del Mar.”
- Letters/Opinion: Lawsuit filed against Del Mar
- Del Mar downtown property owner to use alternative means to ease parking
- Opinion/Letters: Correspondence for the next City Council closed session Hearing regarding 1201 Camino del Mar
- Attorneys for former Superintendent McClain send letter to school board
- Marine general sends condolences on crash
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24586