Del Mar Finance Committee to be expanded
The finance committee will be expanded from seven members to nine members. This group of community volunteers will work to analyze the city’s long-term pension obligations, and give city council recommendations on ways to reduce future costs. The committee will also help develop strategies to reduce the sheriff’s contract costs.
The vacant seats on this newly expanded committee will be advertised in the summer months ahead. Anyone interested in applying can do so by calling city hall for more information at (858) 755-9313.
- DM advisory panel for new codes OK’d
- Green means clean to Solana Beach city committee
- Solana Beach seeks Citizen Committee volunteers
- Committee to reveal results of GHG inventory report
- Board approves expanded cell tower at Torrey Pines High School
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24592