Police issue indecent exposure warning about Carmel Valley suspect
San Diego police June 15 issued a warning about a male who has masturbated or exposed himself in Carmel Valley.
The man has been spotted near Carmel Valley Road and Del Mar Heights Boulevard over the past week, usually in the afternoon or early evening, said Adrian Lee of the San Diego Police Department.
The suspect was gone by the time police arrived every time people have called police.
He is described as white, possibly between 16- and 24 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and of medium to thin build, with brown, shoulder-length, possibly bushy hair.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call San Diego Police Department Detective E. Santiago at (858) 523-7024. — City News Service
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in UTC area
- Police seek teen suspect in Carmel Valley bank robbery
- Couple sought in CV theft
- Home invasion leaves Carmel Valley woman tied up
- Del Mar area Radio Shack robbed
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24780