Torrey Pines Rotary Club to hold toy drive at San Diego County Fair
The Care ‘n Share Toy Drive, a project of the Torrey Pines Rotary Club, will be held at the San Diego County Fair now through– July 4. The Care ‘n Share Toy Drive will be collecting new and gently used stuffed animals for sick children at Rady Children’s Hospital, Hospital Infantil de las Californias, and Children’s Lifeline. Collection boxes will be at the Fair at the O’Brien Gate, the West Gate, and at the club’s booth in the San Diego Pavilion in the infield. For those who love to play and win the midway games but don’t really want the prize, they may now choose to make a donation to the Toy Drive and help put a smile on the faces of the sick children in our region. For more information, visit www.torreypinesrotary.org or email Nancy Stoke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22nd District Agricultural Association considers more stringent smoking regulations for San Diego County Fair
- San Diego County Fair opens at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- San Diego County Fair deadlines approaching
- Torrey Pines senior honored by Rotary Club
- WHEE: Slide into the 2009 San Diego County Fair
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=24752